header

Welcome About Me Works Writings Blog Contact

3.17.2010

My Irish Ancestry -or- I Bet My Great Grandma is Cooler Than Your Great Grandma

well... maybe not, but how cool is this?!?!
{thanks mom for digging these up!}

Meet my Great Grandma Cain:
Her sash says "Out For A Good Time"
{for reals}
"Turns out that her father (your great-great-grandfather Jim Cain) ran a "tent show" and she was the entertainment.  She played guitar and sang." -Teri Odell
This is my favorite.



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

{the irony is that at this moment my Israeli husband is on his way to Ireland from London - as I write this - no kidding, he just called an hour ago before he boarded the flight. Wish I was there! RawЯ.}


1 comment:

  1. This is so great, Tracy! You're great grandma was supercool!!

    ReplyDelete